No one can deny this reality that it could be a really daunting task for you to manage loans when you need money urgently, that too during a phase when your credit score is really low. Any specific day if you happen to get trapped in a situation like this, then the first thing that may run across your mind is trying to get some reliable assistance from the payday loan market. However, when it’s time for the providers to offer loans, they might not feel like doing so keeping your credit history in mind. Remember that if the credit score is not good, your deal for lending money might not work as these lenders understand the returning capabilities of an individual based on how his or her credit history has been.
Implications of no credit check payday loan
If we talk about the no credit check payday loans, the reality is that there are no credit checks done in order to approve these kinds of loans. However, this does not mean that does not mean there is no process at all involved in the approval of the loan. Few factors that might be thoroughly examined in the procedure include employment history, debt history, current income, and more.
Apart from this, their overall functioning is like any other payday loans existing in the market. These kinds of loans are small, short-term based and unguaranteed loans that the borrower has to return to the lender in a few weeks along with a basic fee. The lender basically depends on the current income of the person in need and how his or her employment records have been in the last few years.
Potential traps for borrowers
You might be taking these loans for your comfort and catering to your responsibilities. But it is important for you to know that the payday loan lenders plan different traps for you which can actually have an adverse impact on you in time to come. Want to know what those traps can be? Read below.
- Way higher interest rate: Initially, you might find the interest rate to be easily affordable. But gradually when you happen to pay back or understand the calculations, you find out that they were actually quite high then you expected.
- Repeat short-term loans: In case it would not be possible for you to return the money taken, the lender would give an option of taking another loan from him only by paying some basic extra fee. This gradually keeps you under a huge cycle of loans for years.
- Loan default: This generally happens when the person who has taken the loan is not able to pay back the money or has taken an additional loan. As a consequence of this, borrowers end up withdrawing money from their saving bank accounts and postponing several significant expenditures that were already lined up to be catered using that money stored in the bank.
- Penalty charges: For any reason, if the borrower is not able to pay back the loan in time, the lenders impose penalty fees on them. This means that they are required to pay an amount much more than what they had taken as loan initially. Payday lenders often set up automatic payments through the borrowers’ bank accounts.
- The closing of bank account: In case the bank account of an individual does not get the minimum balance for a long time, the bank has the right to close the account. If something like this happens, people use high-fee debit cards in order to pay for their important bills. This way you also get driven towards taking more payday loans, which the lenders may take benefit of.
These are some of the reasons why it gets important for us to give it a second thought before ending up taking a no credit check payday loan. No doubt that these kinds of loans actually help a lot of individuals who get stuck in one or the other kind of a problem. However, the only ideal thing to do in this context is to ensure that your credit score is good if you want to get these types of loans approved and also try your best to pay back the loan along with the fee in time if you want to stay away from these …